Cairns Rainforest Horseriding Tours
You can save 5% to 15% in our Cairns Beaches Tourist Information Centre
(We have 12 years’ experience and local knowledge to deliver you the best price to suit your budget)
Imagine horse riding through rainforest and experience the natural Australian environment. Horse riding in Cairns gives you many options including rainforest horse rides; learn to ride lessons, trail rides, horseback adventures, beach horse riding, sunset rides and horse riding in some of the most beautiful locations in Cairns, Tropical North Queensland Australia.
Two locations also offer ATV tours (All Terrain Vehicles –Quad bikes) if you would like to book an ATV tour as well please fill in enquiry form below.
Cairns Horse Riding Tour options and locations
We have the most comprehensive range of horse riding options and locations including; Cairns, Gordonvale, Kuranda, Yorkeys Knob, Cape Tribulation, Port Douglas, Black Mountain and Cattle station locations. Rainforest horse rides, open country trail rides or beach horse riding.
Combine your horse riding with another activity such as ATVS (All Terrain Vehicles -Quad Bikes) or with another Cairns Half Day Tour such as Skyrail or Kuranda Train and save. We have 8 main options for horse riding. lf you have a particular horse riding tour you would like to do that isn’t listed below just contact us for the best local rates off that and any other tour.
1. HALF DAY MORNING HORSE RIDING EXPERIENCE CAIRNS: Approximately 2 hours of horse riding. Includes transfers from Cairns, Northern Beaches Accommodation and morning tea. Experience well known blazing saddles horse riding.
2. HALF DAY AFTERNOON HORSE RIDING EXPERIENCE CAIRNS: Approximately 2 hours of horse riding. Includes transfers from Cairns, Northern Beaches Accommodation and afternoon tea. Experience well known blazing saddles horse riding.
3. FULL DAY TOUR HORSE RIDING EXPERIENCE AND ATV (QUAD BIKE): Includes half day horse riding and half day ATV (All Terrain Vehicles –Quad Bikes).
4. CAPE TRIBULATION HORSE RIDING HALF DAY: One of the few places in the world where you can ride along the ocean edge at beautiful Cape Tribulation. Please note there are no bus transfers or pick ups from Cairns for this tour. It is a 2.5 – 3 hour drive, ask us about a hire car. Transfers are only available from Cape Tribulation itself.
5. RAINFOREST HORSE RIDES: The very popular Mount-N-Ride Adventure is located in the beautiful little Mulgrave Valley about 30 minutes south of Cairns. Surrounded by rainforest and world heritage mountains this horse adventures has horse trail rides all over their 150 …. property. They … for children, beginner riders and experienced riders.
A. Half Day Morning Tour: 2 hours horse riding through rainforest, river bush and cane fields, river riding (season permitting) with lunch. Hotel transfer from Cairns City only. Beginners to Experienced. English and Japanese speaking guides.
B. Half Day Afternoon: 2 hours horse riding through rainforest, river bush and cane fields, river riding (season permitting) with afternoon tea. Hotel transfer from Cairns City only. Beginners to Experienced. English and Japanese speaking guides.
C. Full Day Tour: More than 5 hours with horses, this tour takes you along very scenic trails including rainforest river, bush and cane. Hotel transfer from Cairns city only. Beginners to Experienced.
D. Private Tour Experience riders only: Select morning or afternoon option. 2 hour private horse riding country style lunch or afternoon tea. Hotel transfers from Cairns City only
E. Half Day Horse Riding plus barramundi fishing: 1 hour horse riding, 1 hour barramundi fishing. Lunch. Hotel transfer from Cairns City only.
6. PORT DOUGLAS HORSE RIDING LESSONS: Horse riding at Port Douglas with a range of horse rides. Horse riding lessons for beginners. Horses to suit all riders from beginners to experienced.
7. BLACK MOUNTAIN HIDEWAY HORSE RIDING:
2 hour trail through rainforest and old lugging tracks
4 hour trail: Enjoy the full day ride to Watter lilly Lagoons. Full day ride through rainforest and outback settings with lunch included. Located at julatten (apron. 1.5 hour drive from Cairns)
8. FULL DAY HORSE TRAIL: Through assorted scenic trails, rainforest, river, bush &cane fields location Little Mulgrave Valley south of Cairns Free transfers from Cairns hotels.
*** Minimum age requirements and maximum weight restrictions apply. Some medical condition applies. Please check with you medical practitioner first. ***
We have special discount for students, seniors and groups. Discount vouchers and coupons to save you on a large variety of other Cairns attractions. Discounts off underwater cameras and many others.
Free bookings, save time and money by booking all your tours in the one location. Free tour reports and free maps. Free 25% discount voucher off our standard underwater cameras, free postcards. Enjoy FREE wifi in our Visitor Centre.
It depends on the tour selected, your budget and number of persons booking. We find the best and cheapest options as well as applying discounts to your tours.
Book this tour
Book the Cairns tourBooking tour has never been easier. Book in person at our Visitor Centre and receive a paper ticket. If booking over the phone or by email please follow the following procedure.
- Just fill in the enquiry form
- We send you a quote
- You pay a deposit
- We send you your E-Ticket which you take with you on the day of travel
- You pay your balance directly to the tour operator selected on day of travel.
Looking for Cairns accommodation as well as your Cairns tours? We also offer accommodation with a special discounts through us. We have budget, affordable and luxury, self-contained accommodation, by the beach and in Cairns. The beach accommodation is located only 50m from the beach, and it faces a rainforest. Stay and utilize our local expertise on all Cairns tours.