Cairns Crocodile Tours
You can save 5% to 15% in our Cairns Beaches Tourist Information Centre
(We have 20 years’ experience and local knowledge to deliver you the best price to suit your budget)
Cairns Crocodile Tours start from Cairns, imagine crocodile spotting and seeing some of the largest crocodiles in the world here in Cairns Tropical North Queensland Australia. See crocodiles in the wild on a Trinity Inlet cruise aboard the crocodile explorer or experience large saltwater crocs on the Daintree River and Coopers Creek all popular crocodile spotting locations.
A popular cairns day tour is a visit to a crocodile farm, enjoy the famous crocodile show at Hartley’s and Cairns Zoo where you can view crocodile feeding and learn about the crocodile’s habitat.
A great family experience. A visit to our tourist information office will save you on entry fees to these crocodile shows and farms and provide you with detailed information on all crocodile tours.
Cairns Crocodile Tour locations
Cairns Crocodile tour locations even include Cairns trinity inlet a well known Cairns crocodile habitat. There are limited tours on the trinity inlet, contact us regarding options. The next closest location is Hartleys Crocodile Farm 40 Km north of Cairns, we have great packages regarding this crocodile location which will save you money. The next main crocodile location is the Daintree River, approximately 2 hours north from Cairns, we have a range of tours that you can see wild there. Our tourist information centre will provide you with detailed maps on the area as well as the best crocodile tour specials.
1. CROCODILE EXPLORER TOUR/CRUISE HALF DAY MORNING CRUISE ON TRINITY INLET: Cruise to or from the crocodile farm on the crocodile explorer, view crocodiles in the wild in their natural habitat, as well as a tour to a working crocodile farm where you you will see some huge crocodiles and learn about crocodile behaviour.
Your tour includes a one way scenic journey by coach. Enjoy a scenic calm water cruise with great opportunities for crocodile and nature spotting . Ask about our special family packages to save you as well as combinations with other tours.
2. HALF DAY HARTLEYS CROCODILE FARM TOUR: Choose a morning or afternoon half day tour to Hartleys Crocodile Farm. Entry into Hartleys Crocodile Farm is cheap and with our discounted entry vouchers it is even cheaper. Entry into Hartleys Crocodile Farm includes all the wildlife shows and 1 boat cruise. The 9:00AM crocodile farm tour and the 11:00 crocodile feeding are not to be missed. Our favorite Hartleys Crocodile experience is the 3:00PM crocodile attack show, know as the best crocodile show in Australia.
3. FULL DAY HARTLEY’S CROCODILE FARM TOUR: Full day Hartleys Crocodile Farm tour choose from our self drive options or ask about pick up from your hotel. Hartleys Crocodile Farm opens at 9:00AM and the last activity is at 4:30PM. Ask for our Hartley’s Crocodile Farm discount vouchers as these will get you a cheaper entry into the croc farm. Entry ticket also includes one boat trip on the lagoon + all the wildlife shows.
Here you will see crocodiles lunge out of the water during pole feeding, and see a live demonstration of a crocodile death roll. Take a cruise on the lagoon to spot crocodiles and enjoy learning about other native wildlife with many different wildlife exhibits to visit.
4. BIG CROC FEED: Have your own personalize guide tour with Hartleys Crocodile Handler. This is an amazing experience where you get to personally pole feed a large salt water crocodile. This unique experience you can’t do anywhere else. You also get a certificate signed by your crocodile handler and amazing photos. We have had many customers tell us this is the best thing they have done in Cairns, some of our customers videos really highlight this. Your experience also includes holding a juvenile Estuarine Crocodile. This tour goes for 45 minutes.
5. CROCODILE SPOTTING ON THE DAINTREE RIVER: We have a huge selection of Daintree River crocodile tours; see crocs in the wild in their natural habitat on both the Daintree river and Cooper’s creek.
Our Discount coupons get you a 10% discount entry into Cairns Tropical Zoo and Hartley’s Crocodile Farm. Visit our Information Centre for other discounts and see Cairns most amazing range of nature, eco and day tours.
If there is a special price going in Cairns we know about it is why leading guide books recommend us.
We have special discount for students, seniors and groups. Discount vouchers and coupons to save you on a large variety of other Cairns attractions. Discounts OFF underwater cameras and many others.
Free bookings, information, brochures and maps, save time and money by booking all your tours in the one location. Ask about our discount vouchers on other Cairns attractions. Enjoy FREE wifi in our Cairns Visitor Centre.
It depends on the tour selected, your budget and number of persons booking. We find the best and cheapest options as well as applying discounts to your tours.
Book this tour
Book the Cairns tourBooking tour has never been easier. Book in person at our Visitor Centre and receive a paper ticket. If booking over the phone or by email please follow the following procedure.
- Just fill in the enquiry form
- We send you a quote
- You pay a deposit
- We send you your E-Ticket which you take with you on the day of travel
- You pay your balance directly to the tour operator selected on day of travel.
Looking for Cairns accommodation as well as your Cairns tours? We also offer accommodation with a special discounts through us. We have budget, affordable and luxury, self-contained accommodation, by the beach and in Cairns. The beach accommodation is located only 50m from the beach, and it faces a rainforest. Stay and utilize our local expertise on all Cairns tours.