You can save 5% to 15% in our Cairns Beaches Tourist Information Centre
(We have 12 years’ experience and local knowledge to deliver you the best price to suit your budget)
Imagine crocodile spotting and seeing some of the largest crocodiles in the world here in Cairns Tropical North Queensland Australia. See crocodiles in the wild on a Trinity Inlet cruise aboard the crocodile explorer or experience large saltwater crocs on the Daintree River and Coopers Creek all popular crocodile spotting locations.
A popular cairns day tour is a visit to a crocodile farm, enjoy the famous crocodile show at Hartley’s and Cairns Zoo where you can view crocodile feeding and learn about the crocodile’s habitat.
A great family experience. A visit to our tourist information office will save you on entry fees to these crocodile shows and farms and provide you with detailed information on all crocodile tours.
Tour options and locations
Our tourist information centre will provide you with detailed maps on the area as well as the best crocodile tour specials, visit us for details about our free lunch special when combined with a midday crocodile cruise *(contact us for more details).
1. CROCODILE EXPLORER TOUR/CRUISE HALF DAY MORNING CRUISE ON TRINITY INLET: Cruise to or from the crocodile farm on the crocodile explorer, view crocodiles in the wild in their natural habitat, as well as a tour to a working crocodile farm where you you will see some huge crocodiles and learn about crocodile behaviour.
Your tour includes a one way scenic journey by coach. Enjoy a scenic calm water cruise with great opportunities for crocodile and nature spotting . Ask about our special family packages to save you as well as combinations with other tours.
2. CROCODILE EXPLORER TOUR/CRUISE HALF DAY AFTERNOON: (As above).
3. HALF DAY AND FULL DAY TOURS TO HARTLEY’S CROCODILE FARM AND CAIRNS ZOO: Self-drive options or ask about pick up from your hotel. At Hartley’s Crocodile Farm we can help save your budget with our cheaper entry vouchers.
Here you will see crocodiles lunge out of the water during pole feeding, and see a live demonstration of a crocodile death roll. Take a cruise on the lagoon to spot crocodiles and enjoy learning about other native wild life with many different exhibits to visit.
4. CROCODILE SPOTTING ON THE DAINTREE RIVER: We have a huge selection of Daintree River crocodile tours; see crocs in the wild in their natural habitat.
Our Discount coupons get you a 10% discount entry into Cairns Tropical Zoo and Hartley’s Crocodile Farm. Visit our Information centre for other discounts and see Cairns most amazing range of nature, eco and day tours.
Book midday BB Daintree River Cruise and receive Free lunch, see us for more details. If there is a special price going in Cairns we know about it is why leading guide books recommend us.
We have special discount for students, seniors and groups. Discount vouchers and coupons to save you on a large variety of other Cairns attractions. Discounts off underwater cameras and many others.
Free bookings, save time and money by booking all your tours in the one location. Free tour reports and free maps. Free 25% discount voucher off our standard underwater cameras, free postcards. Enjoy FREE wifi in our Visitor Centre.
It depends on the tour selected, your budget and number of persons booking. We find the best and cheapest options as well as applying discounts to your tours.
Book this tour
Book the Cairns tourBooking tour has never been easier. Book in person at our Visitor Centre and receive a paper ticket. If booking over the phone or by email please follow the following procedure.
- Just fill in the enquiry form
- We send you a quote
- You pay a deposit
- We send you your E-Ticket which you take with you on the day of travel
- You pay your balance directly to the tour operator selected on day of travel.
Looking for Cairns accommodation as well as your Cairns tours? We also offer accommodation with a special discounts through us. We have budget, affordable and luxury, self-contained accommodation, by the beach and in Cairns. The beach accommodation is located only 50m from the beach, and it faces a rainforest. Stay and utilize our local expertise on all Cairns tours.